- Sterling's most elegant stairlift
- Slim, anodized aluminum track
- Deluxe seat design with "No Squeeze" retractable seatbelt
- Dual Wireless Remote Controls
- 350 lb weight capacity
- Battery operated for extended use during power outages
- Industry leading options; Power Folding Hinged Track, Power Swivel Seat, Power Folding Footrest, Manual Folding Hinged Track. (Options are additional cost)
- Lifetime Motor Gearbox Warranty
- Stairlift must remain installed in original location.
- 3 Year "Top to Bottom" Parts and Labor Warranty
- Nobody can beat this incredible no questions asked 365 days a year protection Included free for the first three years on all new stairlifts.
|Max. weight limit||350lb|
|- manual power hinge||302lb|
|Min. folded width to footplate||15¼"|
|Min. open width to edge of footplate||25½"|
|Armrest width - internal||18"|
|Footplate to seat height|
|- standard seat option||18¼" - 21¼"|
|- perch seat post||26¾-34½"|
|Min. footplate height||3¼"|
|Min. track intrusion into staircase||4½"|
|Min. swivel radius||26¾"|
Call today to schedule a FREE no obligation home evaluation.
Best Prices in New England!
Recent pricing comparisons with our competitors found that our straight stairlift prices are 30-40% less. On average our straight stairlift customers save $400-$1000, get better warranties and enjoy unmatched after the sale support. Better Value; that's why Stairlift HeadQuarters is New England's fastest growing stairlift company!